This is a treatment suitable for the gradual reduction of hair growth (in case of bloom) and for the delay of hair removal until the next time. It is usually performed on your face but also on your legs, arms, armpits and bikini. When bee waxing exacerbates the existing hair growth on areas dependent on hormones, then enzyme hair removal will reduce it.
- Disinfection of the area to be treated
- Application of a hydrating product (optional)
- Bee waxing
- Application of enzyme using ultrasounds for deeper penetration. Enzymes have keratolytic properties. When applied to de-haired skin, they penetrate into the de-haired follicle and destroy the regenerating hair cells.
- Application of a healing and antiseptic product
- Covering and antiphlogistic product